Wednesday, 17 August 2011

SPEED OF LIGHT- A MUST READ



Life is like water that is keeping us alive in this torturous world. There is a purpose to our life. With time, this purpose is fading away as our countdown of breath. When I look at others and try to see how they pass their day, I feel rather disappointed. They are passing their lives as if they see nothing special in it. You just have to count to 100 and one day is over. I try to see what useful thing they have done in this one day and I find nothing. This was not how we were in the past. I could only dream of a successful Muslim nowadays. The ray of hope that I once had, I see it now blurring behind the thick clouds. Some of us do not even bother to look upon our doings of the day. What we achieved, what
meaningful things we did today that might be our green slip in the eternal life. Our present is shittier than our past, just because of this non-seriousness.



There was hardly a time when we did not say our prayers and now we do not even seem to have 10 minutes for this. What is this nonsense! What has happened to us! Are we too dumb to notice this or we do not want to bring some optimism in our lives? Sole earners of the house leave for their offices at 8 , come back at 5, eat, tea, t.v, gossip etc etc , and a good night sleep, then the same routine afterwards. I am talking general here, most of the people do this, and without knowing what should they do in their spare time. Moreover, if they do not have time then how should they find time for … … … … … … …
            I also look at my daily life and see nothing of any worth. Sometimes, my grandmother and grandfather tries to bring me to life (although I am already alive), this, for once, molds my heart but after two or three days, same routine again. The thought, vanishing like a mist in the scorching heat of the sun. Some people have the habit of taking notes of those things that they might do in the near future. I also once tried to adopt that habit, but that went in vain. I jotted down some things in my personal diary that might do some good to me and to other people, which I will surely do. Nevertheless, those carbon letters were left there unattended ready to be eaten by the hungry air. Since, the charm of the worldly things is so much that people do not have time to say welcome to their morning prayers (that also includes me). In this time of the world, Masjids and Churches looks like some kind of a monument. However, in actuality these are the holy places for Muslims and Christians respectively. In which they should say their daily prayers, but they have seem to completely forgotten their duty. This is the fault of themselves and of those people who have increased the worldly thirst of the common people. The things (and I mean good things to humanity) they used to do have simply been reduced or abandoned, by the temptation of worldly power. We are so consumed in ourselves that we do not even know what is happening around us. We are busy in making money, where is the money coming from, where is it going, blah blah blah… . There is so much to see and gain from the beautiful world around us besides this. Usually, in the cultural environment, sole earners are men and women have enough time to do things. Still then, women have time to go out for shopping but not for their daily prayers and other positive things.
            Now it is time to find the purpose (one purpose) to our life because there are only few days left for our judgment. When the day is over we should at least consider at the end of the day, what ‘one’ thing we have done that can make us a free man. If we do not find anything then keep on looking for it until we are destined for an end. This is once in a lifetime opportunity: opportunity to succeed in the true path. Because when the chapter of our life is closed, it will not be reopened, like the food that once has been digested. GOD bestows this life to us once.





No comments:

Post a Comment